Thursday, October 16, 2008
Hey everyone out there. Her sister here updating for this idiotic sister of mine. (:
Shh dont tell her. eventually she'll know. well she did not go to school today as it was PSLE marking day. her dream school is Westwood Sec. haha. hope you get it okehh (:
I'll end here. lazy to post for her. I've gt better things to do (:Labels: random . \ lazy
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Hey everyone out there. Her sister here updating for this idiotic sister of mine. (:
Shh dont tell her. eventually she'll know. well she did not go to school today as it was PSLE marking day. her dream school is Westwood Sec. haha. hope you get it okehh (:
I'll end here. lazy to post for her. I've gt better things to do (:Labels: random . \ lazy
|