CIP thing...
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Todae my class had CIP thinQ to do...My group had collected a total amount of $25.55. The total amount that my whole class had collected was $330.95++!! I forgot dha exact amount actually!!!
:p
At class just now, Ira cried but I don't know dha reason so i just kept quiet!! Then, NARESH asked me why Ira was crying...I just sae "Huh??Wat??" then I rolled my eyes and looked away!!! >.<!!!
Labels: lazy .\ bored
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
CIP thing...
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Todae my class had CIP thinQ to do...My group had collected a total amount of $25.55. The total amount that my whole class had collected was $330.95++!! I forgot dha exact amount actually!!!
:p
At class just now, Ira cried but I don't know dha reason so i just kept quiet!! Then, NARESH asked me why Ira was crying...I just sae "Huh??Wat??" then I rolled my eyes and looked away!!! >.<!!!
Labels: lazy .\ bored
|