Friday, November 21, 2008

Hey...todaes not so fun coz I had nothing to do...I jus played comp -.- sometimes plae comp can get veri borinQ derhss!!!
I hav been stayinQ at home for the past few days...not that i hav no freedom I'm jus too lazy to go out to meet my frens!! Btw not all my frens can go out and hav freedom like me...lagi-lagi Nabilah..susah nk kluar!! -.-ll
Her father is so damn strict but nvm...I think it is for her own good!! I saw her sis pic that she took in Bali when they were on a holiday with their family...I saw her sis wearing a short dress.. I was wondering if her grandfather won't scold her?! Sometimes it's not fair to Nabilah as her sis has freedom but she still can't hav her own freedom to go out with her own frens!!! Hopefully nxt year she would have much more freedom...hope her father would be more uderstanding..^^
I hav been stayinQ at home for the past few days...not that i hav no freedom I'm jus too lazy to go out to meet my frens!! Btw not all my frens can go out and hav freedom like me...lagi-lagi Nabilah..susah nk kluar!! -.-ll
Her father is so damn strict but nvm...I think it is for her own good!! I saw her sis pic that she took in Bali when they were on a holiday with their family...I saw her sis wearing a short dress.. I was wondering if her grandfather won't scold her?! Sometimes it's not fair to Nabilah as her sis has freedom but she still can't hav her own freedom to go out with her own frens!!! Hopefully nxt year she would have much more freedom...hope her father would be more uderstanding..^^
I wish I could type more words...but my hands are gettinQ sore....mcm phm!! T.T
Labels: nunun/bodow.

