<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/667248467451415898?origin\x3dhttp://th-buttsmacker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Shake To The Music



select











Chats


Monday, November 24, 2008


Jus edited this pic ^^ check it out!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Yesterdae I heard my mom and dad talkinQQ bout dhe car...I heard that dad is gonna give dhe car bck!! No car liaos..(can't go out happily) It's all b'coz of that stupid idiotic makcik of mine from Batam...If she did not tell my parents bout dhe stupid thing, my mom won't cry an dad won't give dhe damn car back!!!


I hate my auntie sooo much...I hope she will move out from our house as soon as possible!!! She is an irritatinQQ idiot...she is worst than my two lil brothers!!! Dad said that todae he will give dhe car back...but SHE keep sayinQ" jangan dulu bincang ngan abg din dulu" Then my si told me that all She wants was free rides!!! I hate her.. she should'nt have came to Singapore!! Since she came, our lives have turned upside down!!! Example our bills have gone up coz she bathe 3-4 times a dae!! Then there has been chaos in our house all b'coz of her!! I hate HER!!!!!

Labels: