<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/667248467451415898?origin\x3dhttp://th-buttsmacker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Shake To The Music



select











Chats


Mr Roslan are euu sure??
Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Todae my class had P.E. in school uniform!! It's like stupid rite?? This is not my first time having P.E. in my schol uniform... :P


The first time was when Mr Fadylla was conducting dha P.E. lesson...me and Ira did not wear pe t-shirt so we just sat at a corner!! Then Mr Fadylla asked, "What's wrong with dha two of euu?? Not sick rite?? Go and join the others!!" I was like "But we can't run in this!!" but he ignored....


Never mind...when I am writing this, I am thinking in my head...does NURUL AMIN has a bloQQ?? Well if any one of euu read this and euu know his bloQQ please type it down at my tagboard thnxx!!!(I feel so stupid)
I am so glad todae NARESH did not talk to me!!! Just now during assembly, I did not talk to Ira but only to Jai and Hairul...I did not know y... I suddenly fell that I am always being left out when Ira talk's to Nabilah!! I was so damn angry!!! Ira if euu are reading this, means euu are so K.P.O.!!! Idon want to hurt your feelings but I think that euu should not read my bloQQ when I did not ask euu to...btw I did not read your bloQQ so y should euu?? Even if euu want ask me or call me for permission first k?? If I want to read your bloQQ I will ask euu first too!!!
Kalau dah bace jgn marah k??? (this is only for Ira yg lain jgn sibok nk bace!!!) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Labels: