My Frens...
Monday, November 3, 2008
 Hey there... I saw the post that my sister posted for me!!! She is so irritatinQ!!! I don't even know if i spelled my IRRITATINQ rite!! (ExcludinQ the Q) :[
Never mind... Todae I am glad that Iya ,Iqah and Iqin is our fren back!!!Just now in class Iszuan and Ryan played the " Ask the spirit " game!!! I did'nt join in cause I think it's too dangerous!! Hehe!! :]
Just now in class NARESH asked Ira if I got fren him den Ira sae yes >.< !! Actually did not want to fren him...but for Ira and Iya's sake I will!!! (I can't believe I'm doinQ this) But even though I said that I want to fren him does not mean that I would talk to him if I meet him anywhere rite??!! UGHH!!!!! >.< I hope I don't go to dha same School as him next year!!! (Finger crossed..LOL!!) It's not that i don't wan to be fren with him but when we had become enemies I find it difficult to talk to him...but I still if can don't want talk to him!!! >:] Labels: tired goinQ to school
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
My Frens...
Monday, November 3, 2008
 Hey there... I saw the post that my sister posted for me!!! She is so irritatinQ!!! I don't even know if i spelled my IRRITATINQ rite!! (ExcludinQ the Q) :[
Never mind... Todae I am glad that Iya ,Iqah and Iqin is our fren back!!!Just now in class Iszuan and Ryan played the " Ask the spirit " game!!! I did'nt join in cause I think it's too dangerous!! Hehe!! :]
Just now in class NARESH asked Ira if I got fren him den Ira sae yes >.< !! Actually did not want to fren him...but for Ira and Iya's sake I will!!! (I can't believe I'm doinQ this) But even though I said that I want to fren him does not mean that I would talk to him if I meet him anywhere rite??!! UGHH!!!!! >.< I hope I don't go to dha same School as him next year!!! (Finger crossed..LOL!!) It's not that i don't wan to be fren with him but when we had become enemies I find it difficult to talk to him...but I still if can don't want talk to him!!! >:] Labels: tired goinQ to school
|