Todae Rawkx!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
 Hey there!! Todae at schol I had so much fun even though Ira was not around... :P I partnered Angeline!! Then there was no mt cause Mdm Norlita brought us to dha comp lab... So fun there!!
In class just now I played SPIT with Edmund...he said that he was a pro but when I had played with him, it turned out that I was better than him!! LOL!! Ira won dha star pupil of dha year while I won nothing... : [ Amin and Edmund is going to dha Graduation Nite known as Prom nite tonight!! YAY!! I get to meet them again!! Both of them are like my best "BOY FRIEND" !! Don't get it wrong...it's boy-friend!!! So sadd...todae Ira did not come...
In class I also talked and chatted with Asyiqin and Yussyafiqah!! I can't believe that Is**** is Asyiqin's cousin!!! When she told me that news, I was so damn shock!!!! Labels: Amin and Edmund
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Todae Rawkx!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
 Hey there!! Todae at schol I had so much fun even though Ira was not around... :P I partnered Angeline!! Then there was no mt cause Mdm Norlita brought us to dha comp lab... So fun there!!
In class just now I played SPIT with Edmund...he said that he was a pro but when I had played with him, it turned out that I was better than him!! LOL!! Ira won dha star pupil of dha year while I won nothing... : [ Amin and Edmund is going to dha Graduation Nite known as Prom nite tonight!! YAY!! I get to meet them again!! Both of them are like my best "BOY FRIEND" !! Don't get it wrong...it's boy-friend!!! So sadd...todae Ira did not come...
In class I also talked and chatted with Asyiqin and Yussyafiqah!! I can't believe that Is**** is Asyiqin's cousin!!! When she told me that news, I was so damn shock!!!! Labels: Amin and Edmund
|