<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/667248467451415898?origin\x3dhttp://th-buttsmacker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Shake To The Music



select











Chats


Monday, December 1, 2008


Hey sry long tiime didnt post anythiing...have been plaeing habbo! Just found a new boiifren in habbo ^^ Its only in habbo but not real life of course!


Btw, we have 3 more days left to KL...i'm goinQ to KL with Ira's family...everywhere i go ira sure must follow well i treat her like my own sister! Hope they get hotel room beside with us ^^ ! I can't wait to go to TIME SQUARE!!!! Anyone of euu been there? It's like fun rite??!!! Hope to spend more time at Times Square than other places..but if spend more time at SHOPPINQQ area ok larh...haha..! I just love to shop..>.<


I just wan to sae to my friends out there...to Nabilah: Take a picture of ur hair..i wan to see it!!

..........................................................................to Eqiin:Have a niice holidae and have fun!

..........................................................................to Eqahh:Congrats on ur agg!

..........................................................................to Eraa:Meet ya son in KL!

..♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥..And of course to VERONN:I hope to met ya soon...i miss ya gal!!

Labels: