Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I ate CRUNCHIE YUM! BEFORE
AFTER  L.A.W Lawwww......
Interior of my dad's car!
The past three days well not exactly..nvm! Me and my family went M'sia fun seyy! Took some pictures stupid ones and funny ones LOLs! Let the pic tell u the story
PHOTOGRAPHER: NANALabels: M'sia
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I ate CRUNCHIE YUM! BEFORE
AFTER  L.A.W Lawwww......
Interior of my dad's car!
The past three days well not exactly..nvm! Me and my family went M'sia fun seyy! Took some pictures stupid ones and funny ones LOLs! Let the pic tell u the story
PHOTOGRAPHER: NANALabels: M'sia
|