Friday, January 30, 2009
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!LOL! Don't shout le lah. Later no voice for Choir =='. Just now gort Choir. It was ok not so boring. Quite fun. Then after playing and bla bla, we needed to sing solo! The girls were first. After a lot snag, it was my turn. I was'nt the last one but the third last one. :B! Then i try sing. La La. Not good. Then sing again, LA La. Better. I was in the SOPRANO 1. I think it's the highest pitched voice! So LOL. My mentor Rebecca so hyper! Then i just keep smiling and laughing at her. Haha. Then went back with Syafiqah. Rain come. WL. Nbm bah. Then go run then wet wet! Then w8ted for busbus. Then come liao. Got onto the bus. Go squeezesqueeze! So many peepo de! Nbm. Thats all bah bais!Labels: Choir
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Friday, January 30, 2009
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!LOL! Don't shout le lah. Later no voice for Choir =='. Just now gort Choir. It was ok not so boring. Quite fun. Then after playing and bla bla, we needed to sing solo! The girls were first. After a lot snag, it was my turn. I was'nt the last one but the third last one. :B! Then i try sing. La La. Not good. Then sing again, LA La. Better. I was in the SOPRANO 1. I think it's the highest pitched voice! So LOL. My mentor Rebecca so hyper! Then i just keep smiling and laughing at her. Haha. Then went back with Syafiqah. Rain come. WL. Nbm bah. Then go run then wet wet! Then w8ted for busbus. Then come liao. Got onto the bus. Go squeezesqueeze! So many peepo de! Nbm. Thats all bah bais!Labels: Choir
|