Sunday, January 4, 2009
AHHHHHHH!! Tomorrow Sec 1 Orentation Camp!!! So scared...people in my class so the no voice how to make friends?! Except for 1 girl hu is too talkative her name is AISHAH!! So fat and talkative LOLs...I only made 2 friends 1.CHELSEA 2.AISHAH! For camp i haven pck seyy...lazy! Btw wat tyme paerents must come?? I dunno leh how seyy??!!BLEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NvmLabels: CAMP/BLEAHHH
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Sunday, January 4, 2009
AHHHHHHH!! Tomorrow Sec 1 Orentation Camp!!! So scared...people in my class so the no voice how to make friends?! Except for 1 girl hu is too talkative her name is AISHAH!! So fat and talkative LOLs...I only made 2 friends 1.CHELSEA 2.AISHAH! For camp i haven pck seyy...lazy! Btw wat tyme paerents must come?? I dunno leh how seyy??!!BLEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NvmLabels: CAMP/BLEAHHH
|