<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/667248467451415898?origin\x3dhttp://th-buttsmacker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Shake To The Music



select











Chats


Wednesday, January 28, 2009



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok enough of screaming. Now i'm gonna tell you about what happened today. LOL so like story! Ok let's do it again. Today, A**** told Ain that she wanted to tell Amirul that she wanted to be his god sister! Bodow she so gemokk he won accept her! I hate her. She think now she got frindge she pretty is it!? So kembang! So cacat! BODOW! Now she starting to ba merepek and stuff. I dun wan tok or fren her anymore. Coz she ME-RE-PEK! Enough about her. Now lets talk about something else. Just now after recess saw Hyme. So damn Hawt Hawt. I noe i CRAZY! Jus bear with it. Then told Ain! LOL. I'm misssin' Hyme! WL. Nbm nothing to tok buh buaies!

Labels: