Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Wan To Sleep Took Pic!
Candid ! Stop Laughing !(Actually not candid :)
Cute Larh Tuu ==
I Turn Upside-down
I Luv Taking Pic! (:
I Luv Teddy Kay! (From Eqah)
LOLs Half !
Reflection (:
Peace No War
Our Class name: 1Dee...eee ! Tomorrow go "Choir Audition" Compulsary okay ! Maybe will be in one of my choices of CCA coz gort 5 choices mah ! Stupid seyy ! Y did Haikel choose me to be in the middle!? I hate it! So paiseyy then my mom and sis tok video BODOW!! Walau! Idiot! Ughh! Nvm but i don hate Haikel for that k...Bored today first day studying....so borink nvr study though but teachers tok a lot!! Then 1 more thing i lost weight and grown taller!! Height : 1.55
TEACHERS TEACHING 1D
--------------------------------------
Form Teacher:Mr Colin Wong
Co. Form Teacher:Ms Katijah
English-Ms Rahimah
Maths-Mr Colin Wong
Sci Bio-Mdm Soo
Malay-Mdm Azlina
Geo-Ms Tang
PE-Ms O
CME-Mr Colin Wong
Art-Mdm Ong
Litreture-Mdm Saha
HE-Not Sure
FD-Not Sure
TEACHERS TEACHING 1D
--------------------------------------
Form Teacher:Mr Colin Wong
Co. Form Teacher:Ms Katijah
English-Ms Rahimah
Maths-Mr Colin Wong
Sci Bio-Mdm Soo
Malay-Mdm Azlina
Geo-Ms Tang
PE-Ms O
CME-Mr Colin Wong
Art-Mdm Ong
Litreture-Mdm Saha
HE-Not Sure
FD-Not Sure
Labels: 1Dee...eee

