Saturday, January 24, 2009
Woo Hoo! Yesterday daddy brought home 2 little kittens. One black and the other one white. They mewed so cute. LOL. I did'nt have a chance to take a picture of them but i will nxt time. So cute them both. I liked the white one as the black one looks a bit scary at night. Andy liked the black one. So i said u take the black one and i take the white one. Then he said ok. LOL. Gonna update the photos soon. Okay don be unpatient. Then photos on top are us; SIBLINGS OF DESTRUCTION.Labels: Putih and Hitam
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Woo Hoo! Yesterday daddy brought home 2 little kittens. One black and the other one white. They mewed so cute. LOL. I did'nt have a chance to take a picture of them but i will nxt time. So cute them both. I liked the white one as the black one looks a bit scary at night. Andy liked the black one. So i said u take the black one and i take the white one. Then he said ok. LOL. Gonna update the photos soon. Okay don be unpatient. Then photos on top are us; SIBLINGS OF DESTRUCTION.Labels: Putih and Hitam
|