<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/667248467451415898?origin\x3dhttp://th-buttsmacker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Shake To The Music



select











Chats


Wednesday, February 4, 2009



Harlow! Just now gort choir. I did'nt sing much coz don't feel like it. Then the instructor look at me so LOL. Then i started singing. Ok nothing much =='. Before go home go buy oreo crushcrush! Nice. I asked eqin to hold for me but instead she drink for me. WL nbm. I will treat her as my own mei mei. LOL. Ok when reach home so tired. Then pack wo de bag. Then play comp. Then go buy chocolate ice blend and go home. Then now blogging LOL. Ok actually nothing to post okay its just that i want to update my blog! LOL. Buah Buaies!

Labels: