Sorry for not being able to post anything for the past few days. Updating now luh. Pic on top and videos below is for the 6th March post.
5 March 2009
Today is Qiu Yun's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to youhs. Saw her and her friends celebrating it and Ting Jun throw cake onto her face. So fun. Then got some chocolate on her hair. LOL.
6 March 2009
Saw E-Ching mei kena scolded by Miss Rahimah. Wl poor her sey. Tu lah saper suroh EmoEmo?! Kan dah kene marah! Eching stop being emo le. Stop cutting ur hand. I care about you that's y i asked u to show me ur hand but u did not let me see. I care about u okay, I am ur jie so ily very much! :D
Watch football at Jalan Besar. So LOL nice seyy! Pictures on top! Videos below!
7 March 2009
2 more days to my birthday. Woo Hoo! So happy LOL. Wan celebrate with friends at school luh! Today took care of cats so tired. Mcm phm. LOL. Wrote in Joanne diary. Put my neoprint but baby pic i did not put dun wan coz too cute to give it away! LOL thats all buh buaies!
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
Like a pregnant woman.
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy Hoodie
Be happy
More money A pet cat
Sorry for not being able to post anything for the past few days. Updating now luh. Pic on top and videos below is for the 6th March post.
5 March 2009
Today is Qiu Yun's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to youhs. Saw her and her friends celebrating it and Ting Jun throw cake onto her face. So fun. Then got some chocolate on her hair. LOL.
6 March 2009
Saw E-Ching mei kena scolded by Miss Rahimah. Wl poor her sey. Tu lah saper suroh EmoEmo?! Kan dah kene marah! Eching stop being emo le. Stop cutting ur hand. I care about you that's y i asked u to show me ur hand but u did not let me see. I care about u okay, I am ur jie so ily very much! :D
Watch football at Jalan Besar. So LOL nice seyy! Pictures on top! Videos below!
7 March 2009
2 more days to my birthday. Woo Hoo! So happy LOL. Wan celebrate with friends at school luh! Today took care of cats so tired. Mcm phm. LOL. Wrote in Joanne diary. Put my neoprint but baby pic i did not put dun wan coz too cute to give it away! LOL thats all buh buaies!