Monday, March 23, 2009
THOSE PASSAGES IN RED ARE THE HOT TOPICS THT YOU ALL MUST READ!Huhu Shyt! I found out tht he has a stead! Bleah shytshyt! I found out from Ain....SadSad Emo CryCry. No mood for Rev-Up tomorrow __ ! I will reveal this guy when i have the tyme and mood to okay D: And i miss my old hair!Holla! Auntie and Rachel came our house, for fun Btw yesterday went Cik Nisa house played with Jawwad and saw the new born baby, i did'nt know who the baby looked like And before i forget its a boy! AGAIN! LOL Anyways can't wait for this Sat which is on 28032009 Woo Hoo Cant wait to partae! LOL __ Okay now diff topicShe keeps giving me fcking attitudes!I hate it okay u think its so fun is it?!Then u should try ur own medicine! Just wait for itI don't like to take revenge to others but u made me do itSo don't go around telling people that i love taking revenge okayI just want u to stop giving me those attitudes!You have attitude prob is it?! Thats wat u always say to others but lookat urself! U ownself also have attitude prob is it?! I don't wish to fight withyou anymore. We had been friends from Nusery until now ! We went to the same kindegarten, Same Primary School And nowSame Secondary School. How far do you want to take this to? I wish to stop it NOW!We are true friends okay, do you really wish for our friendship to end now? We have been friends for 13 years okay. Please dont, i still want this friendship to continueI hope u understand, I understand u but u dont understand me! Wadda hell nbm i forgive uDiff topic again Miss twinneh truck loads! Wanted to meet her this wed but sad i have choir! Bleah twinneh how abt on Thursday? Its okay for me how bout u? I go home at 1.30 on Thursday. How abt u? Do call me or text me kay! Extra topic I want all DOMO stuff! I repeat ALL DOMO STUFF! I want it all! Yeah okay! Next, Tomorrow have rev-up! Uhh.. lazy sia i think we will be doing push-ball and the sec 4 will be doing vertical run. Woo Hoo. Jia Yuo Sec 4! Must support them mah! LOL tht should be all tht i have in mind now tyvm and dont forget ilygvm! *ilygvm = i love you guys very muchLabels: So fustrated sia
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Monday, March 23, 2009
THOSE PASSAGES IN RED ARE THE HOT TOPICS THT YOU ALL MUST READ!Huhu Shyt! I found out tht he has a stead! Bleah shytshyt! I found out from Ain....SadSad Emo CryCry. No mood for Rev-Up tomorrow __ ! I will reveal this guy when i have the tyme and mood to okay D: And i miss my old hair!Holla! Auntie and Rachel came our house, for fun Btw yesterday went Cik Nisa house played with Jawwad and saw the new born baby, i did'nt know who the baby looked like And before i forget its a boy! AGAIN! LOL Anyways can't wait for this Sat which is on 28032009 Woo Hoo Cant wait to partae! LOL __ Okay now diff topicShe keeps giving me fcking attitudes!I hate it okay u think its so fun is it?!Then u should try ur own medicine! Just wait for itI don't like to take revenge to others but u made me do itSo don't go around telling people that i love taking revenge okayI just want u to stop giving me those attitudes!You have attitude prob is it?! Thats wat u always say to others but lookat urself! U ownself also have attitude prob is it?! I don't wish to fight withyou anymore. We had been friends from Nusery until now ! We went to the same kindegarten, Same Primary School And nowSame Secondary School. How far do you want to take this to? I wish to stop it NOW!We are true friends okay, do you really wish for our friendship to end now? We have been friends for 13 years okay. Please dont, i still want this friendship to continueI hope u understand, I understand u but u dont understand me! Wadda hell nbm i forgive uDiff topic again Miss twinneh truck loads! Wanted to meet her this wed but sad i have choir! Bleah twinneh how abt on Thursday? Its okay for me how bout u? I go home at 1.30 on Thursday. How abt u? Do call me or text me kay! Extra topic I want all DOMO stuff! I repeat ALL DOMO STUFF! I want it all! Yeah okay! Next, Tomorrow have rev-up! Uhh.. lazy sia i think we will be doing push-ball and the sec 4 will be doing vertical run. Woo Hoo. Jia Yuo Sec 4! Must support them mah! LOL tht should be all tht i have in mind now tyvm and dont forget ilygvm! *ilygvm = i love you guys very muchLabels: So fustrated sia
|