Tuesday, April 14, 2009
EMOEMO! He has a stead! I just want him to know that i love him and i will always wait for him till we are together... I wont be so evil to break him up with his gf now! I will wait till he doesent love his current gf and come to me! LOL i noe funny but i just too crazy over him!
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
EMOEMO! He has a stead! I just want him to know that i love him and i will always wait for him till we are together... I wont be so evil to break him up with his gf now! I will wait till he doesent love his current gf and come to me! LOL i noe funny but i just too crazy over him!
|