Saturday, April 4, 2009
Hoo! Just came back from JB with family and ah ma with Jawwad! Took some pictures but lazy to upload The car was filled with laughters Jawwad has a new Nitendo DS I played his while he played my PSP There's a piano in the DS as a game So damn fun wish i can play again! I just realized tht Jawwad had grown heavier....LOL Thats all will upload pics later maybe! Woots! PS: Iszuan i miss/love you!Labels: Woots
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Hoo! Just came back from JB with family and ah ma with Jawwad! Took some pictures but lazy to upload The car was filled with laughters Jawwad has a new Nitendo DS I played his while he played my PSP There's a piano in the DS as a game So damn fun wish i can play again! I just realized tht Jawwad had grown heavier....LOL Thats all will upload pics later maybe! Woots! PS: Iszuan i miss/love you!Labels: Woots
|