260509|Tuesday .
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Hey . I want to thank people who cheered me up when i am feeling down . I've been facing problems in school cos of the MSN thing . If you read you will know lor . -.- Yea it's true okay ... it's your problem if you don't want to believe . Okay ... Just now, no mother tongue . Woo Hoo ! But needed to do some work given by Mdm Azlina . We need to write a letter lor ! >.< Got any problems or what lor ... I of course got write what . So obvious ! -.- Okay that's all for today . Goodbye . (:♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
260509|Tuesday .
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Hey . I want to thank people who cheered me up when i am feeling down . I've been facing problems in school cos of the MSN thing . If you read you will know lor . -.- Yea it's true okay ... it's your problem if you don't want to believe . Okay ... Just now, no mother tongue . Woo Hoo ! But needed to do some work given by Mdm Azlina . We need to write a letter lor ! >.< Got any problems or what lor ... I of course got write what . So obvious ! -.- Okay that's all for today . Goodbye . (:♥
|