Andy bola luhh .
Thursday, May 14, 2009
   Yo ! These pictures are old . Just forgot to update it here ! Anw . Jiayo BLGPS soccer . I support you man ! LOL . Lame i noe . okay btw today Anwar cam our house . Played in our house and i joked woth him to ! (: Goodbye people .
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Andy bola luhh .
Thursday, May 14, 2009
   Yo ! These pictures are old . Just forgot to update it here ! Anw . Jiayo BLGPS soccer . I support you man ! LOL . Lame i noe . okay btw today Anwar cam our house . Played in our house and i joked woth him to ! (: Goodbye people .
|