Chelsi pang .
Thursday, May 14, 2009
 Yo ! Yep that's Chelsi Pang alright . She still owes me $3.30 . Just pay me on tomorrow . (: I love her loads . She's my chio bu . She'll always be there to accompany my to window shop . LOL . (: Anyway she sometimes pangseh me . -.- LOL . But i still love her a lot yo ! :D Meeting her tomorrow at school . Yesterday and today didn't go school coz sick . Only closed ones know . I tell them everything coz i love them . ♥•♥ ! Currently missing those nagging i usually get from almost all the teachers in Westwood except for Mr Jon . He's my favourite one . (: Tomorrow i think will be going to school if feeling okay . I miss my friends at school yo ! (: I know i very childish . No need say . == I know lah ! Bodow . Okay currently chatting with eyaaa(: . Long since i've mst her . Gonna meet her soon to give her present for her birthday . :D ! Miss her a lot yo ! Okay will post more on the next post . Goodbye .
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Chelsi pang .
Thursday, May 14, 2009
 Yo ! Yep that's Chelsi Pang alright . She still owes me $3.30 . Just pay me on tomorrow . (: I love her loads . She's my chio bu . She'll always be there to accompany my to window shop . LOL . (: Anyway she sometimes pangseh me . -.- LOL . But i still love her a lot yo ! :D Meeting her tomorrow at school . Yesterday and today didn't go school coz sick . Only closed ones know . I tell them everything coz i love them . ♥•♥ ! Currently missing those nagging i usually get from almost all the teachers in Westwood except for Mr Jon . He's my favourite one . (: Tomorrow i think will be going to school if feeling okay . I miss my friends at school yo ! (: I know i very childish . No need say . == I know lah ! Bodow . Okay currently chatting with eyaaa(: . Long since i've mst her . Gonna meet her soon to give her present for her birthday . :D ! Miss her a lot yo ! Okay will post more on the next post . Goodbye .
|