East coast .
Friday, May 15, 2009
Yo ! (: I'm sorry for not been blogging yesterday . LOL . Yea been so called busy . -.- Yesterday went out with family . The family includes cik din and family, me with family, mak haili . Went to eat out at East Coast there . Don't really know the name . Then after eating went to watch people go water skiing . Woots ! So like fun seyy . I want take but daddy say sure EX de . So ... let's forget about it yea . Lots of Caucasian took that ride . I look at them with jealousy . Well ... it's okay though . (: Took pictures with Jawwad . >.< Will upload the pictures the next time i go blogging . LOL . Lazy luhh . Currently waiting for the right time to go out for Religious class . I don't want to go seyy . Always go there do the same thing . Like as if got the routine luhh . == Haiyoo . Bored lahh ! Nothing to do . And people before i forget ... do visit my blogshop ... New stuff are there . TYVM . Goodbye readers ... world ... everyone . (:
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
East coast .
Friday, May 15, 2009
Yo ! (: I'm sorry for not been blogging yesterday . LOL . Yea been so called busy . -.- Yesterday went out with family . The family includes cik din and family, me with family, mak haili . Went to eat out at East Coast there . Don't really know the name . Then after eating went to watch people go water skiing . Woots ! So like fun seyy . I want take but daddy say sure EX de . So ... let's forget about it yea . Lots of Caucasian took that ride . I look at them with jealousy . Well ... it's okay though . (: Took pictures with Jawwad . >.< Will upload the pictures the next time i go blogging . LOL . Lazy luhh . Currently waiting for the right time to go out for Religious class . I don't want to go seyy . Always go there do the same thing . Like as if got the routine luhh . == Haiyoo . Bored lahh ! Nothing to do . And people before i forget ... do visit my blogshop ... New stuff are there . TYVM . Goodbye readers ... world ... everyone . (:
|