Every heart by boa .
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Tell me babe ,How many do i shed my tears .Every heart ,Every heart is not a gentle yet .Shall i do ?I can never say my loneliness .Every heart dosen't know so what to say oh what to do .Was afraid of darkness cause i felt that i was left alone .So i prayed for help to distant million stars .Round and round the planets ,Revolve around the sun .And we always seek after love and peace forever more .Growing growing woe baby , We can work it out .Look up at the sky every heart is shining all today .Baby you have made my life difficult ...With you in my life .I have to take good care of you day & night ...I just want to say ... Even though you made my life hard,I'll still love you baby . (:♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Every heart by boa .
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Tell me babe ,How many do i shed my tears .Every heart ,Every heart is not a gentle yet .Shall i do ?I can never say my loneliness .Every heart dosen't know so what to say oh what to do .Was afraid of darkness cause i felt that i was left alone .So i prayed for help to distant million stars .Round and round the planets ,Revolve around the sun .And we always seek after love and peace forever more .Growing growing woe baby , We can work it out .Look up at the sky every heart is shining all today .Baby you have made my life difficult ...With you in my life .I have to take good care of you day & night ...I just want to say ... Even though you made my life hard,I'll still love you baby . (:♥
|