Hair straighteners .
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
 Pink ! I want that hair straightener . I found it on a blog shop . Considering whether to buy or not . Its $29.00 . WOAH ! So EX . x.x Die liao luhh . I have $10 now . Left $19 more to save up ! -.- I can't believe that i'm gonna buy pink . == It's okay since there's no green and the black is so eww seyy . o.o But if i want to buy and collect it ... i have to go Woodlands to collect . Coz her meet up place is only at Woodlands . UGHH ... -.- Then got 1 more owner of blog shop say ... Her supplier has a hair straightener that is permanent . I asked her to reserve for me luhh . Woo Hoo . But still don noe the price . == paiseh . Wanting to buy the permanent one . Coz rather then keep on rebonding . Waste of money . So i wan to buy the permanent hair straightener . Currently waiting for her reply . Bleah . == She still haven reply seyy . WL . Okay wait till tomorrow bahs . Bye love .
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Hair straighteners .
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
 Pink ! I want that hair straightener . I found it on a blog shop . Considering whether to buy or not . Its $29.00 . WOAH ! So EX . x.x Die liao luhh . I have $10 now . Left $19 more to save up ! -.- I can't believe that i'm gonna buy pink . == It's okay since there's no green and the black is so eww seyy . o.o But if i want to buy and collect it ... i have to go Woodlands to collect . Coz her meet up place is only at Woodlands . UGHH ... -.- Then got 1 more owner of blog shop say ... Her supplier has a hair straightener that is permanent . I asked her to reserve for me luhh . Woo Hoo . But still don noe the price . == paiseh . Wanting to buy the permanent one . Coz rather then keep on rebonding . Waste of money . So i wan to buy the permanent hair straightener . Currently waiting for her reply . Bleah . == She still haven reply seyy . WL . Okay wait till tomorrow bahs . Bye love .
|