Happy Birthday Iszuan !
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISZUANNN ! I still love euu boy! Yo ! Today was Iszuan's birthday . Acctually wanted to celebrate with him but Ms Rahimah made us stay back . -.- It's okay . I will still meet him coz want to give him the present . Woots . \m/ Will update more on today in next post !
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Happy Birthday Iszuan !
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISZUANNN ! I still love euu boy! Yo ! Today was Iszuan's birthday . Acctually wanted to celebrate with him but Ms Rahimah made us stay back . -.- It's okay . I will still meet him coz want to give him the present . Woots . \m/ Will update more on today in next post !
|