Happy mother's day, moms .
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Yo !
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !
I've yet to give mom the so called letter which is shown in the picture . Do press it to enlarge so you guys there can read them . (:
I don't know when to give her seh . -.-
I scared . LOL . As if , no lah just lazy to give . (:
Okay i asked mom to bring us out to eat Swensen's . But sadded . She scared daddy scold .
Nowadays, daddy has been mody and stuff lately . He keeps scolding us .
Not only us but also the cats ! He keeps shouting at the cats . ==
Sadded .
How come daddy changed ?!
I don't quite like the new him . I prefer the old him . I want him back, please don't change him god . I like him as he is during the old times .
It's okay . It's up to god if god wants to change somebody god will change them without noticing us .
Okay today did not go belajar at cik din's house .
Daddy told ah ma tht we did not want to go . -.-
Wadda hell . It's okay . But seriously i don't wish to go .
I lazy . Yes people i've been quite lazy than usual . Idk why .
Well, people do change . LOL . (:
Waiting for marghrib to pray .
Then going to give mommy the "letter" .
Yeap . Hopes she likes it yea .
Okay till here world . Goodbye .

