Let's chiong .
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Yo !
Yep tht's Tongmee alright .
Its Tongmee Chadaphet to be exact . (:
I love her the way i love chorchor okay !
She's my baby . ^_^
She's there whenever i need her in school .
I will rely on her if i have problems at school .
You rock yo ! Love ya loads .
Just now aft school wanted to go KFC ...
I chiong go baby's house to put her bag first . (:
She wanted to change clothes but i wonnt allow it .
I know i so bad ! LOL . But she still loves me yo !
Haha ...
Then go KFC, go makan luhh . -.-
Qiu yun, Ting Jun, Chelsi, Joanne, Me and Tongmee were there . Woots \m/
Then, i eat fastfast ! LOL .
Went to Prime supermarket with baby .
She bought pancake mix . LOL . ==
She wanted to bake pancakes in the morning coz her mom don't make her breakfast .
LOL . Pity her luhh . Wish i could be there for her always . LOL .
Then she bought oreo crushh !
She said if i wanted to drink it i can ...
But i didn't coz i already like everytime drik tht so like eww already .
Okay till here ya'll !
Goodbye .

