To fake colin wong .
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Please don't be childish down here .Everyone knows thts not the real colin wong .I'll complaint to the school ... you think i don't dare !?I will okay ... just watch out . I can even go to the police .Don't lame here lerr . Why i rebond you jealous is it !?I know you no money thts why you carnt rebond . Haha ...Poor you hor . I act chio ?! Why jealous arr ?If jealous just say so larr bodoh . Like Junhao use to say BAKA .
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
To fake colin wong .
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Please don't be childish down here .Everyone knows thts not the real colin wong .I'll complaint to the school ... you think i don't dare !?I will okay ... just watch out . I can even go to the police .Don't lame here lerr . Why i rebond you jealous is it !?I know you no money thts why you carnt rebond . Haha ...Poor you hor . I act chio ?! Why jealous arr ?If jealous just say so larr bodoh . Like Junhao use to say BAKA .
|