Razmy , uncle .
Sunday, May 24, 2009
 Yo ! See tht picture ?! Yep tht's my uncle . I don't know why i suddenly think of him . I miss him loads . (: He left home for the Army thingy . -.- Yea miss him like hell ... only can look at his pictures and not the real person . ): Goodbye world !
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Razmy , uncle .
Sunday, May 24, 2009
 Yo ! See tht picture ?! Yep tht's my uncle . I don't know why i suddenly think of him . I miss him loads . (: He left home for the Army thingy . -.- Yea miss him like hell ... only can look at his pictures and not the real person . ): Goodbye world !
|