Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Hello ! Today woke up at about 9.30 Realised tht sis had went to school I was sleeping alone lor Shiok bah :D Then go watch tv Haven't bathe haha Smelly hor , i know Then 11.30 went to bathe LOL so late , i know lah no need to say Then as usual ... Played with both cats Mommy gave them fried fishes today Shiok rite ! They eat till so clean lor the bowl Haha too hungry bah (: Watch tv again Then abt 2.30 , sent mommy to work Went to buy mommy and her friend drinks Milk tea lor ... as usual Then rushed home Watch tv a while then ... Watch BBF , Woo Hoo I love Kim Bum , Lee Min Ho , Kim Hyun Jong , Woo Ho they are so DAMN hot lor People i reccomend u to watch it ... If you haven't watch lah so obvious -.- I started only on 1 June'09 I know a bit late hor It's okay what ... at least i still gort watch Not like some of you never even watch lor LOL no offence If you like love and drama you should watch Okay bah Should end here I gonna continue watching it Goodbye (:♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Hello ! Today woke up at about 9.30 Realised tht sis had went to school I was sleeping alone lor Shiok bah :D Then go watch tv Haven't bathe haha Smelly hor , i know Then 11.30 went to bathe LOL so late , i know lah no need to say Then as usual ... Played with both cats Mommy gave them fried fishes today Shiok rite ! They eat till so clean lor the bowl Haha too hungry bah (: Watch tv again Then abt 2.30 , sent mommy to work Went to buy mommy and her friend drinks Milk tea lor ... as usual Then rushed home Watch tv a while then ... Watch BBF , Woo Hoo I love Kim Bum , Lee Min Ho , Kim Hyun Jong , Woo Ho they are so DAMN hot lor People i reccomend u to watch it ... If you haven't watch lah so obvious -.- I started only on 1 June'09 I know a bit late hor It's okay what ... at least i still gort watch Not like some of you never even watch lor LOL no offence If you like love and drama you should watch Okay bah Should end here I gonna continue watching it Goodbye (:♥
|