Thursday, June 4, 2009
Hey ... I want you to know something Jawwad is not my blood brother He is Cik Nisa's REAL baby Jawwad is my adik sedare Did i tell you tht my mom gave birth to jawwad ?! I don't know ... if i did then sorry But i don't remember saying tht to you But it's okay i just want to say sorry k Accept my apoplogy k twinnie ? K lah tuu jerr (: Goodbye (:♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Hey ... I want you to know something Jawwad is not my blood brother He is Cik Nisa's REAL baby Jawwad is my adik sedare Did i tell you tht my mom gave birth to jawwad ?! I don't know ... if i did then sorry But i don't remember saying tht to you But it's okay i just want to say sorry k Accept my apoplogy k twinnie ? K lah tuu jerr (: Goodbye (:♥
|