Hitam & Putih
Monday, June 8, 2009
Hello I know it's early in the morning & I'm posting Eh , at least i bathed okay ! Today is the day when i have to let go of both my beloved cats Mommy wo bu yao Daddy wo bu yao ! UGHH .. They just won't listen , i don't know what's wrong I love cats & daddy quite like cats too ... so , Why do we have to throw them away ?! It doesn't make sense okay ! I don't want to let go of them , especially putih She's the one tht i truly love ! Tht's all , i don't wish to express my sadness any longer Goodbye ):♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Hitam & Putih
Monday, June 8, 2009
Hello I know it's early in the morning & I'm posting Eh , at least i bathed okay ! Today is the day when i have to let go of both my beloved cats Mommy wo bu yao Daddy wo bu yao ! UGHH .. They just won't listen , i don't know what's wrong I love cats & daddy quite like cats too ... so , Why do we have to throw them away ?! It doesn't make sense okay ! I don't want to let go of them , especially putih She's the one tht i truly love ! Tht's all , i don't wish to express my sadness any longer Goodbye ):♥
|