JP .
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Hell-oh Morning woke up at 9am Go bathed & wore clothes Made pancakes as breakfast Makan then watch tveee! Watched till 12.30pm Go siapsiap ! Went out at 12.45pm Called sebrina again ... stupidly she didn't reply/answer Stupid lahh ... She cheated me $5 ... WARNING!IF YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER NAMED SITI SEBRINA, DON'T LET HER BUY FROM YOU!SHE WILL CHEAT YOUR MONEY!DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN !Okay enough of that I went to JP library ... Waited for Ira ... didn't came Called her up she said cancelled ! Then i sian luhh ... go window shopping Saw somethings nice Gonna save up to buy them ! Then at about 1.50pm Homed by bus Mommy shocked why i was home early ! I told her and she just commented on it Then onned comp to blog shop & finally typed this post ! Gonna upload pictures on the next one yea ! Goodbye (:♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
JP .
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Hell-oh Morning woke up at 9am Go bathed & wore clothes Made pancakes as breakfast Makan then watch tveee! Watched till 12.30pm Go siapsiap ! Went out at 12.45pm Called sebrina again ... stupidly she didn't reply/answer Stupid lahh ... She cheated me $5 ... WARNING!IF YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER NAMED SITI SEBRINA, DON'T LET HER BUY FROM YOU!SHE WILL CHEAT YOUR MONEY!DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN !Okay enough of that I went to JP library ... Waited for Ira ... didn't came Called her up she said cancelled ! Then i sian luhh ... go window shopping Saw somethings nice Gonna save up to buy them ! Then at about 1.50pm Homed by bus Mommy shocked why i was home early ! I told her and she just commented on it Then onned comp to blog shop & finally typed this post ! Gonna upload pictures on the next one yea ! Goodbye (:♥
|