NIN BAL ♥
Monday, June 15, 2009
 Hello Tht's Jawwad's lil brother He's very fat & cute too ... :D I jealous seyy ... i want a lil brother K lah wtvr . Today didn't go out Just cooped at home to rot So boring ... i want go escape luhh Mommy said soon ... UGHH ! I want go as soon as possible lahh ! WLE ! :/ Okay lah ... I miss NUR IRA NATASHA I feel like hugging her lahh seyy ! Miss you loads lahh syg twinneh ! I miss going your out together like we used to & do my quiz " how well do you know me" quiz I just only created it ! See if you know me tht well .. LOL All the questions so easy , i'm sure you'll get ti all right ! Okaylah tuu je untok hari nii .. Goodbye (:♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
NIN BAL ♥
Monday, June 15, 2009
 Hello Tht's Jawwad's lil brother He's very fat & cute too ... :D I jealous seyy ... i want a lil brother K lah wtvr . Today didn't go out Just cooped at home to rot So boring ... i want go escape luhh Mommy said soon ... UGHH ! I want go as soon as possible lahh ! WLE ! :/ Okay lah ... I miss NUR IRA NATASHA I feel like hugging her lahh seyy ! Miss you loads lahh syg twinneh ! I miss going your out together like we used to & do my quiz " how well do you know me" quiz I just only created it ! See if you know me tht well .. LOL All the questions so easy , i'm sure you'll get ti all right ! Okaylah tuu je untok hari nii .. Goodbye (:♥
|