Hello , Currently addicted to Plurk ! Updating blog isn't fun anymore But i'll do it for the sake of , All of the blog readers ! LOLs ;D
Zafeezuan , It had been , 4 full month ! How did this happen ?! Most importantly , Why must this happen ?! They broke up ;(
Idk what to post bout Mommy's left for werk, I onned comp Nyanyi2 , LOLs Nanti kalo aku jumpe video ni kn , Aku upload pat sini , Kalo tk malas larghh
Okay dah gitu , Nk buat ape ekh ? Dh lupe sakk ... Ummm .. Tk perr kalau ingat aru buat kay !
I MISS RIZDANENCY ! I MISS RAZMY ! I MISS BLGP-IANS !(Except for some :D) I MISS IRA NATASHA ! I MISS ISZUANNN !
Ughh .. Iszuan kate nk meet Abey ape cite ? Ape2 call je , tk per Kay lah ,
End pat sini ! ;D♥
ForeverAndAlways
Just being true.
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
Like a pregnant woman.
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy Hoodie
Be happy
More money A pet cat