Thank god
Sunday, June 21, 2009
I'm feeling superb today ,
Because daddy has been treating us today !
We bougt KFC am food for our breakfast ,
Daddy paid for it ,
We bought Mc Donalds ice cream each ,
Daddy also paid for it !
How good is he !? ILY daddy
I want to wish you a very
"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"
To you daddy yang tersayang sangat sangat !
I feel so grateful to god ,
For giving me such a loving & caring father like him
Even though i shout at him everyday ,
Or even call him names ,
He still loves me & care for me
Thank you god !
Secondly ,
I want to wish a very ,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
To my lil brother , Andy
Sorry i didn't manage to celebrate it with you yea ?!
I was busy preparing for the NDP ,
Hope you had the best birthday cake ever ,
Coz it's D4 Durian Divine Cake
Who does not love DURIANS !
Thirdly ,
I want to say this to ,
Zafeezuan !
Guys , don't break up
I thought that you guys are gonna stay long with each other forever
But what happened ?!
I don't understand ,
Why must things happen ?!
Please make my wish come true guys ,
Don't break up !
& lastly ,
I wolud like to say this to hym !
It's been 18 days & still counting !
I love you loads bby !
Don't leave me & i won't leave you ,
Okay tht's all .
Goodbye (:♥

