Another Photocopier
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Holla ~ I'm here to tell you all tht there has been another PHOTOCOPIER ! Guess who ? Well, i'm too eager to tell you all ! She is AISHA HURULEIN frm 1D, Hui Ying agreed to what i said abt her, She's starting to copy me again ! WLE, WPE ! -.-'' I brought tht F21 walet right, Mine is Black then a week ltr, She saw mine & she went to buy it silver colour ! WTF, go & die, NO LIFE people are like this, IDIOTS !I REPEAT MYSELF JUST LIKE THAT DAY, PLEASE GET YOUR OWN LIFE ! DON'T GO AROUND COPYING OTHERS ! IT'S SHITTY UNDERSTAND ? WTFVCK !Okay done Goodbye;D♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Another Photocopier
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Holla ~ I'm here to tell you all tht there has been another PHOTOCOPIER ! Guess who ? Well, i'm too eager to tell you all ! She is AISHA HURULEIN frm 1D, Hui Ying agreed to what i said abt her, She's starting to copy me again ! WLE, WPE ! -.-'' I brought tht F21 walet right, Mine is Black then a week ltr, She saw mine & she went to buy it silver colour ! WTF, go & die, NO LIFE people are like this, IDIOTS !I REPEAT MYSELF JUST LIKE THAT DAY, PLEASE GET YOUR OWN LIFE ! DON'T GO AROUND COPYING OTHERS ! IT'S SHITTY UNDERSTAND ? WTFVCK !Okay done Goodbye;D♥
|