Monday, July 27, 2009
GAHH ! So nervous for Folk Dancing tmr ! Good luck 1C, Hope you guys will do good ! Hope 1D boys would cooperate with the girls tmr ! Good luck to all ! :D School was quite okay today, Malay was fun, Cikgu Azlina was like sorta making a 'Doa Selamat', LOL yeah we were like all sitting on the floor waiting for her to get ready ! Well then when she was ready, I said "Cikgu cepat start doa selamat" Then Amirul go bace Al-Fateha ! LOLs ;D Okayokay skip till after school Aftr school was GREAT ! We had to rehearse for our Folk Dance, We did it for 3 times & finally got it right ! I'm so glad it was over ! :B After Folk Dance, Girls had to try out their costumes while the boys had to measure the length of their wrist ! Okay then tried out, needed to let Ma'am to see if it fits, I tried & Ma'am asked if i was comfortable without wearing a t-shirt inside, Then i said it was okay Then went to change back to uniform Okay then a while ltr, Went home by bus cos it was raining HEAVILY ! Reach home & saw Uchu ! LOLs ;D I HATE SUHAILA !!! :/ THT PHOTOCOPIER !Done ;D♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Monday, July 27, 2009
GAHH ! So nervous for Folk Dancing tmr ! Good luck 1C, Hope you guys will do good ! Hope 1D boys would cooperate with the girls tmr ! Good luck to all ! :D School was quite okay today, Malay was fun, Cikgu Azlina was like sorta making a 'Doa Selamat', LOL yeah we were like all sitting on the floor waiting for her to get ready ! Well then when she was ready, I said "Cikgu cepat start doa selamat" Then Amirul go bace Al-Fateha ! LOLs ;D Okayokay skip till after school Aftr school was GREAT ! We had to rehearse for our Folk Dance, We did it for 3 times & finally got it right ! I'm so glad it was over ! :B After Folk Dance, Girls had to try out their costumes while the boys had to measure the length of their wrist ! Okay then tried out, needed to let Ma'am to see if it fits, I tried & Ma'am asked if i was comfortable without wearing a t-shirt inside, Then i said it was okay Then went to change back to uniform Okay then a while ltr, Went home by bus cos it was raining HEAVILY ! Reach home & saw Uchu ! LOLs ;D I HATE SUHAILA !!! :/ THT PHOTOCOPIER !Done ;D♥
|