Friday, July 17, 2009
   Holla ! Ughh ... See tht wallet up there ! I've been searching it for MONTHS ! Still cant find it ! UGHH, if anyone knows where got sell do tell me hor ! Okay let's strt with school Well, it was as usual boring! Math lesson, I didn't even heard a word Mr GO said, Was busy liquidating JH stuffs ! LOL Tht's all goodbye :D♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Friday, July 17, 2009
   Holla ! Ughh ... See tht wallet up there ! I've been searching it for MONTHS ! Still cant find it ! UGHH, if anyone knows where got sell do tell me hor ! Okay let's strt with school Well, it was as usual boring! Math lesson, I didn't even heard a word Mr GO said, Was busy liquidating JH stuffs ! LOL Tht's all goodbye :D♥
|