Listen to this ! I know some of you still don't believe , Tht it's Michael Jackson is the singer
Tag Replies Ira : sial lah. I hate you. My reply : Why seyy ? Abt what ?
-Qy : Tagged stay chio uh ! :D My reply : Ty, i not chio , you then chio uhh !
Wanxuan : Taged , stay chio forever ;D My reply : Ty, i not chio uh ! :X
Sharafina : Yo . My reply : Aloha ! :D
Samantha : Tagtag [: stay chiio[: My reply : Ty, you then chio luhh ! ;D
ForeverAndAlways
Just being true.
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
Like a pregnant woman.
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy Hoodie
Be happy
More money A pet cat