School WEEE !
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Hello, Currently in school now ! Laughing randomly with TM now, See she's crazy keep laughing randomly ! I think she retarded liao, LOLs no offence lor ! :D Ain's gone ... Don't know here she went, Go the what what thing tht one ! Now still laughing randomly while doing research, BoredBoredBored oh ~ Researching on Boa Kwon, I acctually dk abt tht girl, I just followed wtvr TM wants, LOL, i'm her DOG don't you people know ? Okay going off now, Ltr librian scold wor ! Okay goodbye ! Ending :D♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
School WEEE !
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Hello, Currently in school now ! Laughing randomly with TM now, See she's crazy keep laughing randomly ! I think she retarded liao, LOLs no offence lor ! :D Ain's gone ... Don't know here she went, Go the what what thing tht one ! Now still laughing randomly while doing research, BoredBoredBored oh ~ Researching on Boa Kwon, I acctually dk abt tht girl, I just followed wtvr TM wants, LOL, i'm her DOG don't you people know ? Okay going off now, Ltr librian scold wor ! Okay goodbye ! Ending :D♥
|