Thursday, July 30, 2009
To Mariah & friends : Sorry for lying to you okay, I hope you will forgive me, But if you don't, I have nothing to say ! I'm sorry for making you believing in me too much, Anw it was all my idea, Well actually the story goes like this, I asked Mariah for her blog url, She said she gave it to me alrd I said haven't then she said "Dh lah sial" Then i told Twinnie bout this & asked her to help me tell Mariah i hated the "Sial" part I had suspected that twinnie would go on maki-ing her, Okay then was shocked & that's how it acctually happened ! SORRY MARIAH !
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Thursday, July 30, 2009
To Mariah & friends : Sorry for lying to you okay, I hope you will forgive me, But if you don't, I have nothing to say ! I'm sorry for making you believing in me too much, Anw it was all my idea, Well actually the story goes like this, I asked Mariah for her blog url, She said she gave it to me alrd I said haven't then she said "Dh lah sial" Then i told Twinnie bout this & asked her to help me tell Mariah i hated the "Sial" part I had suspected that twinnie would go on maki-ing her, Okay then was shocked & that's how it acctually happened ! SORRY MARIAH !
|