Birthday , Sis
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Hello I'm gonna post abt ytd ! It was the first day of Fasting & also my sis birthday . So it was great overall ! First it was a last min decision tht we go to Granny's place for buke . So headed to Granny's place FAST ! Then i played with Tobrani & Jawwad . Ate & left . Then we went to Mc Donalds . I bought Double Chocolate Frappe ! NICEEE ! Then went home . Bye loveees :D♥  Sis Birthday cake . (before Jawwad destroyed it)  Jawwad !  Roar !  At last he was able to make a nice pose ! Bye !
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Birthday , Sis
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Hello I'm gonna post abt ytd ! It was the first day of Fasting & also my sis birthday . So it was great overall ! First it was a last min decision tht we go to Granny's place for buke . So headed to Granny's place FAST ! Then i played with Tobrani & Jawwad . Ate & left . Then we went to Mc Donalds . I bought Double Chocolate Frappe ! NICEEE ! Then went home . Bye loveees :D♥  Sis Birthday cake . (before Jawwad destroyed it)  Jawwad !  Roar !  At last he was able to make a nice pose ! Bye !
|