NDP '09
Tuesday, August 11, 2009



Hello
I've edited this post like i told you so
Okay, sry for the late wishing yea,
HAPPY 44th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE !
Okay NDP parade was great yea,
Some of us got emotional & stuff
Okay i'm going to tell you guys out there what happened !
All of the Choir members went to school at 11.45am
We went to change into our costumes,
Signed the Thank You card for our marshals while waiting for the bus,
Bus came & by the time we finished signing
July & Eddie was late,
So was the marshals !
Okay then we proceeded to Marina Bay,
The Floating Platform as usual,
Then proceeded to the Security Check,
So ma fan lehh -.-
Okay then went to our seating place,
So sway lo !
Not even a chair is found there lehh !
WLE, wa piang !
Okay then the marshals went to find chairs for the girls first, FOUND & we seated,
Then they go find for boys next,
Then we ate our lunch which was chicken & some other stuff
Then all of us went for make up !
It was as usual, the lipstick was so Fvcking irritating !
Okay then went to take peektures,
Then went to eat dinner,
It was KFCeee !
YAHOOO !
I'm so loving it lo ! ^^
Okay then a while ltr went for our performances,
Peformance done,
PARTY was next !
Okay then some of us got emotonal,
Then did 'Billy Banja' with Rakin,
Nasir was on the phone so we didn't do it with him,
Okay FUNFUNFUN hor !
Okay then it was time to go ...
Everyone was so sadd T_T
Waved at Rakin but he didn't see,
Waved at Nasir, he saw & waved bck !
Then went straight home !
I MISS RAKIN !
I MISS NASIR !
I MISS NDP '09 !
I MISS ALL THE NICENICE FOOD !
Goodbye loveees ;D♥

