First day puase
Saturday, August 22, 2009
 Hello earthlings Today first day fasting ! Gahhh, so damn hungry la . Just now woke up at 5am . Go sahur first la so won't be that hungry later . But i think it doesn't work on me . Cos my tummy's rumbling right now ! T_T I don't feel thirsty but hungry, really hungry . Okay now rotting at home with nothing to do . Bored, just go online, play games that's all . So boring okay ! o.o Okay today also Sis birthday so, HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY ! I'll post another post bout her maybe later bahs ! Cos now gonna play games ! Goodbye loveees :B^^♥ Tag Replies Alice : Ziana, tagqed ;D:D My reply : Ty . Ira : I failed my history. I predict I fail. My reply : LOL, choy ! Ira : Damn hard lorh! I want to cry sia doing th test My reply : I believe you'll pass w/ flying colours ! ^^
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
First day puase
Saturday, August 22, 2009
 Hello earthlings Today first day fasting ! Gahhh, so damn hungry la . Just now woke up at 5am . Go sahur first la so won't be that hungry later . But i think it doesn't work on me . Cos my tummy's rumbling right now ! T_T I don't feel thirsty but hungry, really hungry . Okay now rotting at home with nothing to do . Bored, just go online, play games that's all . So boring okay ! o.o Okay today also Sis birthday so, HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY ! I'll post another post bout her maybe later bahs ! Cos now gonna play games ! Goodbye loveees :B^^♥ Tag Replies Alice : Ziana, tagqed ;D:D My reply : Ty . Ira : I failed my history. I predict I fail. My reply : LOL, choy ! Ira : Damn hard lorh! I want to cry sia doing th test My reply : I believe you'll pass w/ flying colours ! ^^
|