Fvck youhs
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Hello this is for that someone,
You said my fringe was funny ?! Eh, at least mine is a FEMALE's hairstyle okay ! Unlike yours it's a MALE hairstyle lo ! Please lah, want to talk bout people, see your ownself first cn !? You think i don't know when & what you talk bout me meh ? Please la hor, i have a FRIEND whom tells me everything you said bout me . & to _____________________, I thought you were my friend but my FRIEND told me you supported her ! Okay wtvr okay. i won't talk to you anymore, You're not my friend anymore, I thought you were but ... NOOOOOO ! You aren't ! Okay wtvr
Goodbye sianzx D; ♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Fvck youhs
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Hello this is for that someone,
You said my fringe was funny ?! Eh, at least mine is a FEMALE's hairstyle okay ! Unlike yours it's a MALE hairstyle lo ! Please lah, want to talk bout people, see your ownself first cn !? You think i don't know when & what you talk bout me meh ? Please la hor, i have a FRIEND whom tells me everything you said bout me . & to _____________________, I thought you were my friend but my FRIEND told me you supported her ! Okay wtvr okay. i won't talk to you anymore, You're not my friend anymore, I thought you were but ... NOOOOOO ! You aren't ! Okay wtvr
Goodbye sianzx D; ♥
|