Gone Gaga Over Her
Saturday, August 8, 2009
As i promised you, This post is gonna be all about Lady Gaga ! I read from the net tht says,According to what she was written in her blog, she said: "Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes, I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doe not interfere much with my life. The reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. Like come on, its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener, big fucking deal."That's what Gaga says !    Click for larger image   This pic of her is so cute ~  You can also see it frm this pic if you click for larger view !  Here too !           The End ^^, I still love her as a fan of mine ! :B
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Gone Gaga Over Her
Saturday, August 8, 2009
As i promised you, This post is gonna be all about Lady Gaga ! I read from the net tht says,According to what she was written in her blog, she said: "Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes, I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doe not interfere much with my life. The reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. Like come on, its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener, big fucking deal."That's what Gaga says !    Click for larger image   This pic of her is so cute ~  You can also see it frm this pic if you click for larger view !  Here too !           The End ^^, I still love her as a fan of mine ! :B
|