<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/667248467451415898?origin\x3dhttp://th-buttsmacker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Shake To The Music



select











Chats


My ear bled .
Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Roar ! *bites hand

I'm bored people .
Well, had English CT just now
I thought that it was far too easy ==
Cos it's just letter writing, who could fail that ?!
Well maybe Yanwu la !

We got back our History paper just now
Ohh so hawt !
I was damn scared when they passed down my paper ...
Then i slowly opened my eyes & saw __ / 35 !
Yay, i passed i passed !
Hoho, so damn happy la ! :D
Asked around for people's marks (a NORMAL human reaction after getting back a test paper)
Happy w/ their marks le ! ^^

After that was recces .
Go makan since TM Babe is not around,
Had fun w/ Jojo mei !
Haha, i keep smacking her face & butt !
My blog URL already told you guys that i love smacking butts ^^

Okay then during Math,
I was like suddenly so guai like that lo !
I was listening to Mr GO & doing all the things that were told to do so !
Actually i myself was SHOCKED o.o

Okay next was Science Bio,
I tio caught talking to Jojo ! -.-
LOLL, then we had a class test,
I never study on one part T_T

Okay then was English ...
Went to the Library for computer sessions & stuff
Tio caught by Ms R for talking again T_T
Walau, sian lo taday !

Okay that's all for today .
Bye loveees :B♥

(Going JP buy 'Damaged' maybe on Sat, who want pei wo ?)