Pon-ned school, jkjk :D
Monday, August 3, 2009
 Hello, Well today didn't attend school I didn't pon okay, I sick lah hor LOLs D; Woke up at 8am, Mommy ask me go bath Then i go bath & changed Went for breakfast next Msg Ma'am telling all the reasons, Done, ate & drank :) ! Headed to doctor to send Mimi, He got 3 days MC ! How great is that ?! -.- Went home, then went to vacuum the house Tired ... Went to pack Tuesdays things, Onned comp listen songs, Update blog done ! Goodbye ;D♥ | Ending :D♥
ForeverAndAlways
♥ Ashleyy Veshleyy
Nana Birdnana is what my Bird calls me
BLGPS Westwoodian
Singing is my passion
Choir/Singer
Friends say that I'm cute
Loves to pout :B
Birthdate 0903
Loves Putih my pet cat :D
Cravings
PSP
Pink Vaio lappy
Hoodie
Be happy
More money
A pet cat
Pon-ned school, jkjk :D
Monday, August 3, 2009
 Hello, Well today didn't attend school I didn't pon okay, I sick lah hor LOLs D; Woke up at 8am, Mommy ask me go bath Then i go bath & changed Went for breakfast next Msg Ma'am telling all the reasons, Done, ate & drank :) ! Headed to doctor to send Mimi, He got 3 days MC ! How great is that ?! -.- Went home, then went to vacuum the house Tired ... Went to pack Tuesdays things, Onned comp listen songs, Update blog done ! Goodbye ;D♥ | Ending :D♥
|